Hello People of the Fog,
Last month our favourite 17th-century siblings, The Twins, made it to mobile phones. It’s great to see players enjoying the variety in Killer experience that Victor brings; just like Charlotte, that little guy is close to our heart.
This month’s update is a smaller patch but we’re still bringing some new content and gameplay improvements.
- Crotus Prenn Asylum Revamp
- New Generic Perks
- Control Improvements
- New Customizations
Crotus Prenn Asylum Revamp
The Crotus Prenn Asylum Realm is back and better than ever! The Disturbed Ward and Father Campbell’s Chapel maps were disabled so that our tech artists could give them some polish. Check ‘em out now:
We know players miss these maps while they’re being revamped. We’re happy to finally be able to show you the result of that maintenance!
New Generic Perks
Every now and then, The Entity feels generous. In this update, 9 new generic perks have been added to the game; 6 for Survivors, 3 for Killers. These perks can be earned when leveling up any character.
Here they are:
Adapting the game to best fit mobile play is an ongoing process. This month, we’ve revamped some controls to provide more ease of movement.
- Move Camera While Lunging – Players are now able to control the camera with their fingers when performing a lunge attack.
- Run Out of Crouch – Survivors are now able to run directly out of crouch – just drag the joystick over the run border.
- Look Back Camera Improvement – Now when looking back, players will have more control of their camera, allowing them to glance in all directions.
- Toggle off Quick Turn buttons – We received feedback that the Quick Turn buttons on the sides of the screen are often tapped accidentally. You can now choose to turn off the Quick Turn buttons in your Controls menu.
Ask and Yui shall receive! A few highly requested cosmetics are coming to the game this update including Yui’s Waterfront Massacre outfit and the Clown’s Eggs-uberant skin.
That concludes the update on this update. Now let’s all enjoy the return of our favourite asylum, complete with three-eyed carnival horse, Maurice.
-The Dead by Daylight Mobile Team