Hello People of the Fog,
This month’s update is one of our biggest yet; Custom Matches are now available on Dead by Daylight Mobile!
Custom Match Mode is a feature that allows you to customize your party match and kill your friends. We’re thrilled to bring this game mode to Mobile – it has topped the list of Community requests since before launch.
On top of Custom Match Mode, this update brought: a reworked Autohaven Wreckers Realm, Control Improvements for Killers and Survivors, as well as a special pass within the game.
- Custom Matches
- Autohaven Wreckers is back
- Control Improvements
- Crow’s Fortune
- Pride Bloodhunt+
Custom Match Mode
We know how much you want to kill your friends; Custom Match Mode offers this and so much more!
How it works:
- Form a party with 4 other friends – if the party is less than 5 players, bots will fill the empty slots.
- The person who started the party (Party Leader) then selects “Custom Match” from the game menu.
- Players are sent to the Custom Match lobby.
- Players fill their loadouts.
- The Party Leader chooses which map to play on and can toggle Perks, Items/Add-ons and Offerings on or off.
- The Party leader chooses the character and difficulty level of the bots they’re playing with.
- Players see the “Match Rules” displayed on screen.
- Player loadouts are updated to meet match rules. Players then ready up in the role they want. (If multiple players try to ready as the Killer, an error message and a “Request Role” button will appear).
- Players enter their fully customized Trial!
The customizability of this feature is what makes it truly new for Dead by Daylight Mobile. We can’t wait to see players enjoy the freedom and variety this game mode offers. Read more about Custom Match Mode here.
The beloved Autohaven Wreckers Realm is back from its tune up! Our tech artists worked their magic, producing a shiny, new version of the realm we know and love. Check it out:
How are you liking the rework? Let us know on socials.
Next up for maintenance is the Crotus Prenn Asylum Realm. In order to keep the maps consistent with the PC/Console game, our team has to port over reworked data. While we port this data Crotus Prenn will need to be disabled. We’ll keep you updated on its progress and return!
We’re always looking for ways to better adapt Dead by Daylight for the small screen. This month, we’ve reworked a few controls:
- Added vertical camera control to the Trickster’s Showstopper power (by popular request!)
- Created a more convenient button for using perks with Active abilities
- Increased vertical camera angle for Killers
Keep an eye on our socials for demos of the new controls in action.
Want to get more out of Mobile? We’ve added a reward pass to the game! The Crow’s Fortune pass offers players extra resources with every daily login.
Plus, pass-owners get a nifty profile border to show off their status:
Get the full details here.
Purchase of this pass is 100% optional; it is not required to play Dead by Daylight Mobile.
To top it all off, it’s Pride Month! We’re excited to join the festivities with a weeklong, All-Character Bloodhunt+. Everyone gets double Bloodpoints and Character XP from June 14 – 21st.
Here’s what else is on for Pride Month in the Dead by Daylight community: Pride Month Calendar
Don’t miss #IntotheRainbow on June 18th; a livestreamed tournament and charity event featuring LGBTQIA2S+ players.
That’s all for this month! Now, go try Custom Match Mode and select Autohaven for your map while you’re at it. It’s a match made in (Gas) Heaven.
-The Dead by Daylight Mobile Team